WOMEN IN WINE LEADING THE WAY!
WINE TASTING AT PLUM MARKET WEST BLOOMFIELD
THURSDAY, MARCH 30TH, 6:30 TO 8PM l $30 TICKET
The world of wine may be one of the few global industries in which women are clear, visible leaders. This is especially of note in Europe, where family-owned properties have women at the helm more often than not, a profound change over the last fifty years. Throughout the New World too, this modern balance is happily apparent. We’re very pleased to celebrate winery owners and winemakers who are undisputable leaders, and whose exceptional wines Plum Market has long loved. This tasting will feature -
• Veronique Boss-Drouhin, Winemaker for Oregon’s Domaine Drouhin, & Joseph Drouhin in Burgundy
• Gabriela Ferrara, Owner of Campania’s Benito Ferrara winery
• Kasey Wierzba, Winemaker for the Leelanau Peninsula’s Shady Lane Cellars
• Laura Catena, Co-Owner of Bodega Catena Zapata in Argentina
• Theresa Heredia, Winemaker for Gary Farrell wines from the Russian River Valley
And , we’ll highlight several more producers whose voices are clear and inspiring. We’ll taste up to 10 beautiful wines, bringing them to life by presenting the background and personalities of the women behind them. Please join us!