Moët & Chandon 'Don C Limited Edition' Imperial Brut Champagne
Celebrating Don’s Season of Extraordinary Moments
- Sometimes a season is measured in games. (82 plus playoffs for the NBA Champs).
- Sometimes a season can be measured in years, as in the seasons of one’s journey through life.
- It’s the little wins along the way that add up to the ultimate championship achievements.
- And those everyday wins, deserve to be celebrated.
- Honor each moment, in the moment with Moët & Chandon.
- For a talent like Don C, the SEASON of his life represents who he’s worked for years to become, a champion in his own right that Moët & Chandon wants to celebrate.
- In 2023 The official Champagne of the NBA, Moët & Chandon, is celebrating the intersection of an NBA season and an amazing life’s journey, both filled with Extraordinary Moments worth raising a glass to.
- We will highlight the extraordinary moments in Don’s life that have led to what promises to be his best season yet.
- Game recognizes game and when it comes to celebrating a Season of Extraordinary moments, whether measured in games, wins & milestones, or years, accomplishments & continued success. Nothing sets off the celebration and keeps it going like the indisputable leader in champagne, Moët.
Winemaker Notes: The color is an elegant golden straw yellow with amber highlights. Its aromas are radiant, revealing bright yellow-fleshed fruits (apple, pear, yellow peach), honey, floral nuances (lime blossom) and elegant blond notes (brioche and fresh nuts). The palate is seductive, richly flavorful and smooth combining generosity and subtlety, fullness and vigor, followed by a delicately fresh crispiness (fruit with seeds), to reveal the magical balance of Champagne.
Wine Spectator - "An elegant version, fine and creamy in texture and backed by lively, orange peel acidity. A streak of smoke-tinged minerality underscores flavors of almond madeleine, poached pear, anise and preserved lemon. Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay. Drink now."
James Suckling - "This is showing aromas of apricots, grapefruit, pears and short crust. Some walnuts, too. Medium-bodied, with soft bubbles and tasty nut and pie crust notes at the end. Blend of pinot noir, meunier and chardonnay. 24 months on the lees."
|Winery||Moet et Chandon|
|Grape Varietals||White Blend|
|Includes Gift Packaging||Yes|